Please don't make any changes in your medications without first
consulting your physician.  There are too many variables within each of
us and with our medications.  Perhaps you could print some of the
suggestions you have received and take them with you to your doctor.

If your wife is concerned with her safety, please, please don't take any
chances.  Is there someone else who can stay with you while your wife has
a 'time-out'?

Paul (and Paul's wife)...my advice is to seek professional medical help
NOW...and have a third person with you now and when you see your doctor.
Don't wait until things get worse.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing