I would like to thank Jerry and urge all who haven't already joined Jerry in
adding Web Pages, to do so now.
When Jerry says he'll help in making a page, he means HELP. In my case he did
the whole thing.  I'm sure that many of you on the list are much more 'computer
aware' than I, but if you aren't, just let Jerry know.  Now I realize I may just
have bit the hand that fed me.  I can visualize Jerry getting 1584 requests for
help, but I feel Jerry would rather face that situation than find we PWP's not
willing to participate in such a worthy cause. We are constantly trying to gain
exposure.  Let's not forget those who are newly diagnosed. If just a few stumble
on Jerrys WebRing, isn't it worth it?

Jerry, keep up the good work

Joe Young (66/6)