To Canadian Participants  :-

In recent missives from my fellow Parkies in the "Excited" States I
noted that many have been successful in obtaining disability benefits
from their Social Security system. Apparently it is a bit of a game
whereby initial claim(s) are denied but eventually success is achieved,
especially when legal input is used.

Over the past year I have received two denials from applications to the
Canada Pension Plan. Albeit, I am stilll involved with another
submission but so far have not sought legal help.

My query is whether anyone is aware of successful applications by
Canadian Parkies.

Looking  f orward to any response.

Cheers.

Ken Clements            < [log in to unmask]            OTTAWA