Nice to be missed! Thanks Barb!  We took my  daughter, Jamie,  from
Tallahassee, where she attends FSU, to visit with my son Andrew, who attends
GWU in D.C. we also saw Barbara's sister, and b.i.l., visited the Holocaust
museum, Arlington Cemetary, etc You will notice the U.S. economy will be
improved when the $$$ we spent starts circulating! Everything was going well,
until we found Jamie's apartment  had been burglarized while she was away. We
had to frantically replace her computer, etc. We left after 4 pm to drive
until almost midnight to get home, what a trip!  ttyl, kENb