    Dear listfriends, I want to share this with you.
As you maybe know several Deap Brain El-stimulations have taken place at =
the Univertity Hospital in Aarhus, Denmark (where I`m living) - during =
the last 1 1/2 half year and all very susccesfull.
Suddenly the only surgent Dr. Sunde was removed from this project and =
ordered to make other surgery too in spite several pwp are waiting.
Yesterday DANISH PARKINSON ASSOCIATION brought out a puplication and =
complained........and the same evening we were told on television, that =
Dr. Sunde will take up the surgery from Monday next week.
We all are very greatful to Mr. Erik Ziegler our leader of the =
secretariat in DANISH PARKINSON ASS.  in Copenhagen.
Have a nice day

Sonia
Aarhus, Denmark

NEVER GIVE UP