 i just thought i would tell you of good day i had. first i fell over a
pencil i think i cracked my wrist hut my shoulder and left leg.  just
finely figured out how to fix our wedding lights my daughter got us low
volts  lived 5 250 lb rocks. made a try pod used my elect lift to put in my
trailer. of course vivian got put out with me.  but i done it.  would not
go to hosp. all they would do is put ace bandage on it. can not walk but
crawl  as soon as my nero finds out i know what he is going to say.
wheelchair for you. not me.boy i forget any how when i get my pics of my
girls i will send them camilla said she would write as what to say. will
ll her when i get my self in one pricer. vivian says i now make little jobs
in to some thing big. my son in law says he would like to know what i have
forgot. i think he means good. guess i was wrong in telling that dr what i
said. mr pd was in me a little sorry dr. i am going to win the war of pd.
want to live long enough for the newbeies get help hard to type with one
hand.  all i got to do now is to get the white paint off the rocks. this is
one of the days i feel like throwing in the towel. but won't. hope every
one is feeling fine. i am tied.

                                       74/30 lima,oh.

                                     I.Y.Q.  DON   &  VIVIAN
                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-52