Kathryne's idea of a high carb diet is almost exactly what my Dad eats- he
is Lacto Vegetarian (eats dairy i.e, milk, yogurt, butter no cheese) and lots
of vegetables and fruits.  Seems to help with the PD.  When I was Gest Diabetic
I ate pounds of cheese (I bought these rocks of cheese from Costco and munched
my way thru them-  The protein really helped then).

I eat a mostly carb diet- we make sandwiches with potato curry (taste real
good and all pure carb)  and what we eat a lot of is beans and rice.  You
can cook up canned navy beans etc and then add some spices and mix them with
cooked rice and eat them.. You could add sauteed(?) tomatoes and onions-
anyways a lot of Indian vegetarian food is mostly carb- and you can find
recipes on the web.. (A lot of them courtesy the students who go over here
and realize that there is no Mom to fix dinner :-) )

I got carried away- sorry.  Dad does have hallucinations from the Duodopa
he takes- and we are going to try the Olanzapine for this soon.  His neuro
thinks that this could be the magic key to turn them off.. He takes a
small bit of Tasmar everyday.

Best of luck,

abi