I finally surfed over to see what all the fuss was about- and hopped on
over to a few PWP links- what a wonderful idea!  Now I understand all the
enthusiasm for this..

Have bookmarked the page and will visit often.  I looked at the list of
pages very briefly- but did not see Don's page.  He has not posted recently
but of course he has to be linked in.

Someone will jump in with the address I am sure.

Wonderful idea, great job!  Now I understand what he meant when he said
"Beautiful Page Camilla.."  I am sure the rest of us will surf over to
see this soon... I was only going to send this to Jerry but then decided to
send it to the list instead..

abi