Thank you to all who responded.   We have contacted the drug manufacturer
(Roche) regarding Tom's anaphylactic reaction.  Both his primary and his
neuro are searching for other instances of this type of reaction to Tasmar.
Although he had been on Tasmar for eight weeks, only four of those were at
the high dose of 200 mg. 3X per day.  He is also on Permax and Sinemet CR.

We are still examining all other possible causes for his allergic reaction.
We appreciate suggestions in this area. Meanwhile we struggle to find
effective dosages, schedules, etc. of our pre-Tasmar life.  This weekend he
will be completely tapered off the steroids which are protecting him from a
recurrence. And an Epi-pen now has been added to his baggie of medications.
And so it goes.

Thanks again for your help.

Claire for Tom 53/7