Hi Barbara,

How strange it may sound, but I truely have no fear at all. I enjoy life
every day and I don't worry about my future. As Marvin Giles says, at the
end is God. My future is all planned, and I just wait for what comes. I
trust in my Father who leads me trough all seas, and who takes care of me
when I'm lost in this world. But I also try to stay healthy by doing
exercises and sports and after the science has found the cure, I will be
better than I was on my 40th. Laughing a lot is very important and oh I
almost forgot, my optimistic view on life, that helps more than anything
else. And last but certainly not least, my loving wife, who takes care of
me or will when I can't take care of her anymore.