This is [log in to unmask]   13 Bi Pallodotomys Started Tasmar Apr l5,98.

I am truly impressed  by tasmar.  It is definitely proving to be
the most effective medication I,ve used to date. However I'm
also concerned about its possible side effects.  I,m getting the
recommended blood test for the liver.

I'm on 100 mg three times daily. along with sinemet 10/100.

Before Tasmar I was on maripex a maximum effective dose
of 3 tabs  3 times a day my experience with maripex was that
I needed increased amounts  of sinemet to maintain my fluctuating on
times. @While on the maripex in had to increase my sinemet from 1200 mg
to about 2400 mg      I tapered off the maripex completely before I
started tasmar.

Tasmar allowed me to adjust my sinemet to 1400 to 1600mg
I'm also making an effort to reduce the carbadopa by going to
10/100 sinemet.  I started with 25/100 sinemet and experienced great
results .  My worst problem was not being
able to sleep. I credit the cut back in carbidopa and the use of
oxybutynin 5 mg 1/2 tap 3 times a day with relief of my sleep problem.

If I remember right. Carbidopa is needed in a range of 75 to 300 mg.to be
effective.  any less or any more can limit effectiveness or cause excess
problems.

I'm very happy with the quick response tasmar gives.. I seem
to be very sensitive to Tasmar, but it  is taken 6 hours  apart.
My response seems to last only 4 hours. with the 100 mg dose.

I follow the same  avoidance of  protein high foods.and follow
a 3 hour dosing interval , this  is right for me at this time.  This
is a good working schedule.

Don.t give up/ find a cure     Bob Langer. mn  5-19=98

Please let me know of any and all possitive and negative  you
feel when taking Tasmar for an extended amount of time.
Best Wishes to all .