Thanks for you offer of the pillbox.  I think I'm going to try the Timex
programmable.  Thanks anywho!!

Re you answer that food is okay  with argonists - that's what I thought, but
I just wanted to be sure.  Someone  (it might have been Ivan) had said the
same thing about my Permax, but I just wanted to be sure about the Mirapex.

BTW, I went to the VA for my pills yesterday and I got a neurologist who
actually had an opinion on
something - I told him I had gone from 3 mg to 4.5 mg of Mirapex about a
week ago and was doing better but was still far from perfect.  He said they
would give me the Mirapex but they wanted me to go to 6 mg.  He said this
after  he left the room to either consult with someone or to look it up in a
book.
IS ANYONE HERE ON THAT MUCH MIRAPEX AND IS IT BETTER THAN  WHEN  YOU WERE
TAKING LESS? I have had 6 in the last  24 hrs with no ill affects.  And if
the   improvement is only marginal - does anyone think there is anything to
the "keep something  in reserve" theory re Mirapex?
Actually, some of my "less than perfect"  condition right now is back pain
caused by 2 bulging disks - so maybe I don't  need 6 mg.

If anyone who has to pay for their own meds wants about $500 worth of 1mg
Permax let me know and I'll mail it to you.

PS Storkie1- re your other recent post. I sure do admire your active
lifestyle.  I hope you keep it up !