Thanks to you all for your suggestions on how to approcach this problem.

I must report that all went well. I had previously invited the Husband with PD
to join me for breakfast. When I arrived at the house I had some pictures of a
recent trip to Minneapolis which I started to show them. We started talking
in the porch where theCG wife wanted me to have a cup of coffee before taking
her husband out for the day.

One thing led to another and we decided to go look at apartments to move to
have the house was sold.
We first whent to a large dreary complex where they had originally planned to
move to.
We went to a second apartment and they both fell in live with the apartment.
It had every thing they wanted and the wife started to lobby very subtly to
take the apartment. After about an hoursdrive around the area thay signed up
fo the apartment and she spent the ride home redecorating the new apartment,
planning new furniture and getting rid of the old. I was fortunate to know
about this apartment complex because my folks live accross the street.

The advantages:
1. On first floor  no steps
2.  About 300 yards to a full size supermarket  easy walk
3. Less than one half mile to tehUniversity's satalite medical physicality
with a walk in clinic if needed.
4. Easy walk to a local health club for the wife how is a fitness junkie.
5. central air and no maintenance
6. Club house and swimming pool included as part of rental price
7. Nice mixture of young and old people
*. Really a nice upscale well laided out place to live. lots of trees and a
nice brook runs thru the property and right next to their bedroom window.
I got lucky and never had to broach the subject of the wife not wanting to
sell their house of 38 years. Now it is like they have been given a fresh
start.

Someetimes I think that God just might be looking out for his PWPD.

Dale Severance
dales99846