>Maybe we need one in a variety of
>faiths.

Please please please -- no chaplains.  I work with clergypeople all the time.
Some are stupendous, some are putrid, and most are in between.  I have been
tremendously impressed in my 13 months on this list by the good-sense,
compassionate suggestions from people like Camilla.  She has done counseling
and therefore has a lot of experience.  Others on the list have dealt with
nursing homes, difficult relatives, etc., etc., and I have found their sharing
of experience to be rich indeed.  Just because someone is a clergyman does not
mean he/she has any experience with what PWPs and CGs go through.  Let's
please stick with those who do.  Delda White CG Bob 66/1.5