Dear Parkinsn folks,
Several weeks ago someone asked the question about when in the course
of our disease should an agonist be added to our drug list to aid
our body in its use of levadopa.  I kept watching but no one ever
responded to the question.  I soon will be facing this issue.  For those
of you already on an agonist regimen: 1. Do you think you started
the drug at the right time?  2. What were the deciding factors in
starting?  3. Any other thoughts or opinions on this issue?
Thank you for any and all opinions.     Margaret