At 01:33 AM 5/16/98 EDT, Ken Becker wrote:

>Today around 2 P.M. my father Max Becker AKA Mac, went to be with G-d. He had
>81 years, most of them good until recently. My mother was holding his
hand. If
>not for his travails with Parkinsons, I would never have known about this
>list. Until now I never mentioned his name on the list, I guess it was to
keep
>his suffering private, I really never thought of it until now.

Ken, I and many others share your grief and offer our condolences.  These
next few days you may choose to be with your mother, not on the list, and
we will understand.

After that, I'd appreciate knowing privately either your mother's or your
snail mail address so that I can send a small sum as a memorial to some
Parkinson organization.

Peace,

Art