Ken, m'dear...

Through his loving son's words, like so many others of our list-family, I've
felt your dad's been as much a part of our online family as any of the rest of
us . Those words of yours have made Mac an intergal part of our group and his
presence here will be missed.   In that way, your loss is our loss....

Those of our List-family members who're caregivers or family members are part
of the "tapestry" we've woven here. The overall strength of the fabric is
stronger  when the individual "threads" continue to be a part of  the whole
fabric.

YOU'VE been such a warm, colorful, and precious part us, and you strengthen
the warp and woof of our "tapestry."   I'm glad you'll continue to be a part
of it AND us by being here.

Love to you and your mom....

Barb Mallut