My 18 month old grandson climbed the cabinets and took an unknown amount of
Mirapex. In twenty minutes he had a upset stomach and was getting sleepy. A
call to poison control advised us to go to the emergency room because they
had no information reguarding children and Mirapex.  Before we left the
house he started vomiting. He had cramps and slept for two  hours at the
hospital.  He was groggy for several more hours.  The  Dr. said that there
were no unusual ekg readings or blood pressure readings.
The pills are now higher up and apparently the event can be chalked up to
experience.

George Campbell