Good Morning,

I am off to Beantown to catch the old towne team and a day off the
working aspect  of PD.  My uncle Ron, 63/7,  uncle Dicky and my dad will
join me on what is supposed to be a spectacular day weather wise.  PD
will only be discussed briefly on the way to Boston.  My uncle Ron and I
will tell lies about how we feel pretty good and that everything is
fine.  We joke with each other when we have a moment or two alone.  I'll
start with something like "I fine except the fact I need a bullhorn to
be heard."   Then Ron will say "I  be a lot better if I didn't feel like
Houdini under water with a straight jacket."  That will be it until the
next support group meeting,

I guess my point is that we all need a day away.  I have been working on
PD related issues for about a year without any time off.  We must all
remember even humans take a day off once in a  while.  Although we can't
do that from the effects of PD, we surely can consciously not let it
become the main topic of conversation of the day.  We don't need to be
Jean Paul-Satre to know that we are affected by what comes our way in
life and we will be judged by ourselves as to how we respond.  Not
adding pressure, just  a dose of what makes people reveal their good
intentions to people who say they don't care.

Blowing Off Steam!
Machiavelli is alive and well in many of society's corporate climates.
Our company leaders are direct disciples of the tyrannical one.
Duplicity and greed are their vices.  They will feel the pendulum swing
back the other way.  They are condemned to repeat the mistakes that led
to Machiavelli's demise.  People are still the driving force behind
these corporate  dimwits.  They are short sited at best.  In our company
there has been 139 new employees since January 1, 1996 through April 1,
1998.  In that time we have only retained 20 of those employees.  80
percent turnover rate and the the top management team is up in their
Ivory Tower looking  over the bottom line saying we are in the midst of
a ten year recession.  I guess they don't have TV or the newspapers.

Well back to the Red Sox. Could this be the year the sox break the curse
of the bambino. Pennant fever grips hub.  Oh yeah,
Yankees suc-!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Greg Leeman 37/7