I have made a petition for  Udall that contains a graph of the comparison of
moneys spent on Aids, Cancer, MS, Heart,Alzheimers and PD.
I will be happy to send it to anyone who requests it. Please Email me your
address, not to the list but to me. Copy the petitions and pass to friends for
signatures. If you return them to me my daughter and  I will be happy to hand
carry them to DC for delivery in person in the name of the  PD community.
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE, FRIENDS,

Helen Mason, Portalnd OR         email           [log in to unmask]