Our support group is circulating petitions with the following
description at the top of the sheet:

"Following th historic enactment of the Morris K. Udall Parkinson's
Research Act, authorizing the appropriation of up to $100 million in
medical research focused on Parkinson's Disease, we the undersigned
urge the federal representatives to do everything in their power to
ensure specific appropriation of resources sufficient to fully fund
the Udall Act in fiscal year 1999.

Name                              Address
City                State              Zip"

We plan to send these signed petitions to Washington DC with the rep
to the PAN Forum from our group who will personally deliver them to
the office of our Congresswoman.

                        Bev