Greetings to all out there with the weight gain problem!

     Believe it or not there are some of we care partners that developed
weight problems about the same time our PWP's started to progress with the
damned disease.  I was born during WWII  but my fight with the Battle of the
Bulge developed about five years post diagnosis, and it continues.

     Delta Burke has become one of my favorite people for making  a statement
that having a little more to hug  can still look good.  Some of her clothes
are down right attractive and can help hide a few bulges.  Also they don't
cost an arm and a leg so you can buy an entire outfit.

       Hope you relax and enjoy yourselves and your meals and when you start
to feel jumpy, remember it could be from eating too much salad.

cdeberly CG for Deon 58/15