Hi Brian,

you wrote............

> Please could you tell me how your medication are performing.
> How many tablets you are taking.
> Are you getting any side affects.
> Have you reduced you intake of Ledopa.
> Or any thing else you may have to say.
> By the way Tasmar costs $366 Australian.It may be on Gov med list in Oct this year for $3.20.
>                  Yours inantisapation  Brian  England.

Brian, I take a 200mg. Tasmar tablet and a 50/200 Sinemet CR at
6:00AM, at 12:00 Noon, and at 6:00PM.

For myself Tasmar produces a very smooth ride with few perceptible
on's and off's.  I only feel off when I first get up in the morning
or when I forget to take my meds and run over a few hours.

The only side effects I experience are:

occasional nausea 1 to 2 hours after my 6:00AM initial meds (probably
the Sinemet)

darkened urine (the Tasmar)

loose stools (the Tasmar) a plus!

Brian, initially I did reduce the Sinemet but now (15 mo. later) I am
pretty much back where I was and it seems to be correct.  I still
work full time.  We just vacationed in California and I got the
experience of real freeway traffic stress and the meds did not let me
down.

Tasmar is about $350.00 / 100 tablets here as well and will soon be
added to the formulary lists as an approved-for-reimbursement
medication in B.C. Canada.

Best regards..............Murray