I am currently attempt ing to reduce my dosages of Sinemet, which were
substantial -- as high as five tablets of 25/250, by the introduction of
Mirapex.  In the last 3 months I've made progress toward my substitution of 5
Mirapex/day (1 mg.) and 8 Sinemets (25/100), and I hope to be able to reduce
the Sinemet still further.  No ill effects.  Additionally, I'm on 2
eldepryl/day (actually Selegiline [5 mg.]), one .50 mg. of Zoloft (for
depression --  it's ample), and one nortrypteline (to help me sleep -- which
also does its work well), and lots of Vitamin E.

Hope this helps.

John Bachman (56/3..5 [and an insulin-dependent diabetic for 29 years])