I'm actually addressing this post to List Member Helen Mason:

In the 5/17 (I think) PD Digest, I read that you (H.M.) offered to e-mail
a funding-comparison chart to PD Listerv members requesting it. I
tried to email my request directly to you, but the Mailer Daemon bounced
my note back, saying "no such address" as [log in to unmask] .

I still would like to receive a copy of that chart. Can you please email
it to me ([log in to unmask])? (Preferably, can you send it in JPEG
or GIF format (if as an image), or in PDF format, or Wordperfect 6.0, or
(last choice) Word For Windows 2.0b?

Thanks.

-- SJS
   5/18/98