^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      56   deg. F warm and beautiful

On Mon, 18 May 1998 10:21:50 -0400 Don <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> when my pcu got sick i lost KEN BECKER email address  IYQ

Hi Don,

It was just like summer today!--beautiful, low 80's-we sat out on th back
deck and planted summerflowers in the windowboxes.  I got my hands in the
soil-it felt wonderful.

I don't have ken's address--I think it's [log in to unmask]

I'll send this to the whole list--

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE send Don McKinley ken's e-mail address?
Don's e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Ivan Suzman