Barb, thanks so much, hearing comments like that make it easier to bear. When
some time passes, I am going to ask my sister for a copy of the beautiful
eulogy she wrote and gave at the funeral.  With all the wonderful people on
the list,and our local friends and family, who have gathered around us, it is
such a testament to what a great person dad was, it's almost like he is still
with us.  He was so worried there wouldn't be many people at his
funeral......Sinatra would have been jealous!
And dad was never even ACCUSED of having connections to the mob!  Yes, I have
survived with my sense of humor intact, it is part of the legacy.  In time, I
will be able to ease some of the fears the people on the list may have about
death, and about how caregivers may be spared needless fears,  etc. from what
I have learned, from my father. He CAN rest in peace, we will take care of
mom, as strong as she is, she deserves whatever we can do to help her enjoy
life now.  Hope you are doing well.
Thanks from me and the whole Becker  family.