Thanks Dennis, everything I have gotten from all the wonderful folks on this
list has made our loss easier to bear, your poem is great. I have already
started preparing my children for my demise. I hope it will not be too soon,
but in any event, I don't want them to be miserable or to suffer when it
happens, but to be happy  for what a great life I have had, and as my father
had, despite the ending not being exactly a storybook situation in his case. I
have learned a lot about him and myself. I hope to help others with what I
have learned.  Ken B