Thank you Ivan, I hope I can be even more useful on the list, from what I have
learned from Dad's problems. He had other problems than PD, I will discuss
them at a later date, to possibly help others avoid some  problems. Due to
Dad's legacy of humor, I hope to be able to distract those who need it, until
the real cure comes along.  I met more people in their late  80's in the last
2 days who would amaze you! Many still working productively.  There is hope!
AND, though he does work in mysterious ways, there is G-d! Hope you and your
father are both doing ok. Ken B