From: Brian England <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TASMAR UPDATES PLEASE
Date: Monday, May 18, 1998 3:26 AM

HI List members

Please could you tell me how your medication are performing.
How many tablets you are taking.
Are you getting any side affects.
Have you reduced you intake of Ledopa.
Or any thing else you may have to say.
By the way Tasmar costs $366 Australian.It may be on Gov med list in Oct
this year for $3.20.
                 Yours inantisapation  Brian  England.