I had a very strange reaction to Tasmar.  I would wake up in the night and
first thing in the morning with what I would call mild aniexty.  I had the
feeling like I was really nervous or scared of something.  It was very
strange.
It kept getting worse and worse.  I was also experiencing much more severe
anxiety then  ever before.  It finally ended one night when I got so
dyskinetic and anxious that I thought I was going to explode.  I know this
all sounds very strange and BELIEVE ME IT WAS!  ( and very scary as well.
Needless to say I stopped the Tasmar  immediately.  I am curious if anyone
else has experienced anything like that.

Marty Rose