In a message dated 5/19/98 3:50:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 > Our group here on the PD list are doing that very well, but there are a lot
 > of people with PD who are hidden from the world and are trying to cope with
 > meager informational resources.  Perhaps we need to seek out those
 > compatriots and get them involved too.  There are a lot more of us out
there
 > than our congresspeople are aware of.
 >
 > Now where is my pen and paper ....  Dear Congressman, Its me again.....
 >
 > Martha Rohrer

Martha,

I know a bunch of PWPs (and a group of normals) who do not write letters and
although I am willing to put petitions, letters and pens in their hands, I do
not know to whom they should address these.

Anyone have any ideas on where to send effective letters from your average
quiet PWP?
Although I live in IL, John Porter is from the other end of the state.  Nobody
I can reach here has a chance to vote for or against him--and he knows it.
Regards,
WHH 54/18
PS: I have a broker in Chicago who I have persuaded to write to him.