In a message dated 5/19/98 1:52:44 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 If some of you have asked me to do something and it hasn't
 been done, please write a note to remind me. Unlike my wife,
 I tend to forget things and need a reminder every so often
 while she remembers everything I did (usually wrong) for the
 past thirty years. If she can bring it up, so can you.
 Seriously, just remind me. Thanks. >>
Jerry,
After visiting your ranch and other WebPage stuff. I can see why you felt like
"What do I do with this stuff?" when you got my pictures and resume.  I
thought to set up as a subsite (perhaps a link to the ranch).  My auto is not
a horse, but it is a Morgan--the pride of my youth.  I kept it  until I was
34 years old and still going to school when an attack of common sense made me
sell it.  The only thing I personally have to hit congresspersons over the
head with is how much money they and I invested in my education and experience
before PD took it all away in the 1980's

Regards,
WHH 54/18