AARP congressional connection 1 800-361-5222. All you do is dial the number
and when answered key in your ZIP WHEN ASKED  and you are connected. When
finished with call #1 ask to be connected to next congressperson and so on.
Senators       Honorable     Arelen Specter
Email       [log in to unmask]
                                         Tom  Harkin
Email        [log in to unmask]
                                         United States Senate
                                         Washington D.C. 20515
Representatives Honorable     John Porter--no eamail
                                               David Obey--no email
                                               House of Represenatives
                                               Washington DC 20515
                                               Obey
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!PLEASE SAVE the above  AND MAKE CALLS AND SEND LETTERS/EMAIL
OFTEN,
If I can help you in any way let me know and I will try to help further.
WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Helen Mason RN