Dear List,

Yes, I am still here.
My question this time may or may not be based on my "Special" type of
Parkinsonism.
I have a very difficult time with dystonia in my left foot. In fact, that is
the major symptom that I possess. It throws my balance off when I walk and in
standing.
It tends to be very resistant to stretching, as it consistently bounces back,
even worse than before.
I know that the muscle responsible for the left foots rising up on to the toes
(what it does), is located in the left calf. I have come to the conclusion
(correct me if I am wrong), that I should try to strengthen the OPPOSING
muscle, the one that controls the toes pulling up. I have been told that this
is called dorsi-flexion.
The question is: Does anyone else have this problem, and what excercises can
be done to strengthen this muscle.

Jacob (27,9)