Roni, I just lost my father to complications of PD, as well as cancer, and I
can identify. Dad started talking about wanting to die about 3 years ago, at
age 78. Let your dad know he will feel better if he tries to get better, and
you want him to stay around for you. Let your brothers know they will be
sorry, and will never forgive themselves for not participating in their
parents care. they are being selfish, and if and when their turn comes and
they need help, their children will probably react like they are, and be
unresponsive. If they don't have children, whoever they hope to help, maybe
you, will not want to be inconvenienced, right?  Even though you probably have
access to the latest treatments, the list MAY have things you have not heard
of, so stay tuned.  Keep us informed. [log in to unmask]