Thanks Greg, comments like yours make it easier to bear our loss. You can see
how I feel and I am glad it shows. You will meet my dad in future posts, there
are so many things I can share that are heartwarming and can make people feel
good, I am going to ask my sister for a copy of the eulogy she wrote, I
learned things about Dad and my sister Laurie, that I never knew, and I was
born many years before she was!
I am also going to share things learned about caregiving and medical care that
will definitely be helpful.  This list will remain part of my life, until this
list becomes unneeded due to the cure of PD, then we could just have reunions
or a list for alumni of the list!  Sorry for rattling on, but you motivated
me! Ken B