In a message dated 5/14/98 12:17:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< in >>

Hi Bev. That was a nice job your SG accomplished. I am very pleased to hear
that a member of the Group will be attending the Forum.  The Forum is kind of
the annual  meeting place for the political arm of our community. I think the
meeting gives us a sense of connunity and gives us an ability to see how all
the seperate  acts of the list members add up to the accomplishment of our
political  objectivities.  This June will be my third Forum and as I make
preparations to attend I think of all the friends and acquaiances that have
arisen from those meetings. Names that come to mind as I sit here flood my
thoughts. Tony, Bernie , Barb, Lupe,Margaret Pat Carol Jim, Bob, Bob, Barb,
Elliott, Terry, Joan, Mike, Larry, Bill, Dolores, Robin, Margo, Bruce,Jack,
Ken, Pat, Marge, Dave, Donna, The General and his staff (Debbie) and so many
others. The Forum is a hard working experience but it is also a fun time. Hope
to see many of you there this year.

Half heartly I ask does anyone want to walk with me from Boston to Syracuse
after the forum  to gain a little publicity?

Dale Severance,,