hi all:

fyi
i'm been working on the pwp calendar
and have also created one of my own for practice
where i have decided to archive the various QT - quotations
that i have posted to the list [i'm working backwards!]

i have also included the web-site addresses for both calendars
in my signature file below

so if you have a pd event you want posted on the pwp calendar
write to me

and if you want to look at some of my favourite quotations
have fun

janet

People With Parkinson's (PWP) Event Calendar
http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc

a new voice: re-discovered words and voices
http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:newvoice

janet paterson aka calendar control supervisor
51/10 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac - [log in to unmask]