Hey everyone,
        I case someone forgot I joined this list to learn more
about this diseas because my great grandma has it. That makes me not
very informed about medicines and cures and any kind of new
devolopements. My grandma lives in a nursing home because her diseas
is very sivere and she needed professional and all day attention.
Well she was taking a medication to calm her because she would get
really like nervous. Within the last year they have taken her off of
it and she seemed a little calmer or something. Does anyone know of
anyother med. that would make her any better? Thanks for your help
and thanks to everyone that welcomed me and introduced themselves.
You all made me feel right at home.

                        Sincerly,
                                *DANIELLE*