I was diagnosed w/ PD in 1994, and am 54 yrs. old.  The hardest thing for
me to deal with is depression and the tremors.  I have 3 young children and
to see my wife have to work to get us on group health insurance after I got
cancelled because of my illness, and having been their provider since we've
been together is very hard.  My doctor has me on 6 different meds 2X/day
and has had to constantly change them as there has been little improvement.
 I am always fatigued and I sweat a lot, even when simply eating a meal.
Is this part of the disease or is it from the meds?  I have an appointment
Fri. and I'm going to ask my doctor about Tasmar, which I learned about
from mail from the list.  I am relieved to know that there is support out
there for us, as we don't know of anyone in our area w/ PD or any support
groups.  Thanks.

Jim J. 51/4
S.Lake Tahoe,CA