Seen on MEDWEBMASTERS-L - please participate if you can, this kind of
survey is important for raising the visibility of the Internet with health
care workers and other organisations.

Health on the Net Foundation (HON) are conducting a new short survey on the
evolution of the use of the Internet for medical/health purposes at the HON
website.

It follows from the Health On the net Foundation Surveys
        Feb/March 97: http://www.hon.ch/cgi-bin/quest/quest_netMar
and     Aug/Sep 97: http://www.hon.ch/cgi-bin/quest/quest_netSep

We are trying to assess the value, level and ease of use of the Net
and attitudes towards anonymity.
Two new questions have been added to the previous surveys.
We are interested in the views of medical professionals and patients.

We hope the results will help HON and other medical websites meet
the needs of the Net community more effectively. The results
of the findings will be published when the survey closes (end June).

To participate, please go to one of the following URLs.

English version: http://www.hon.ch/Misc/quest/quest_internet.html
French version: http://www.hon.ch/Misc/quest/quest_internet_f.html

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============