Hi Danielle--welcome aboard!  Here's a list of drugs that don't mix with
PD, which Bill Heit suggested might help you care for your grandma.  I am
glad that you are so concerned about her, and have access to the internet
to help her. Tell us more about what meds she takes, etc., and ask any
questions you want to.  There are lots of sources of info, good pamphlets
from the national PD organizations, etc.--just ask!