Merlin.....

With all due respect, I believe it's inappropriate to post messages
advertising religious "devotional materials," and ministerial information on
this List.

Our membership draws from a wide variety of ethnicites and religions
(including those who have no particular religious belief, and those who have
no belief in a higher power at all).  Because of that, zeal by one member in
spreading the word about their own religious beliefs can possibly offend
another, even tho no intent to offend was intended.

Please keep in mind that what one may see as an "inspiring message," or a
"blessing," might be seen as an attempt at religious conversion or even a
put-down of the religion that someone ELSE holds dear.

Barb Mallut