Was not aware that the listserv tracked or wanted support group information.

In Dayton Ohio, thru the Ohio Southwest  Parkinsons Assn., a new support
group, called the AP's, started about 8 months ago. AP stands for Active
Parkinsonians.
We have grown from a core group of about 6 to about 16. Our main thrust is
support for the newly diagnosed tho we will not turn down anybody with a need.
We are not geared for end stage situations.

A 15 year veteran of PD wars,  I was asked to lead the new group. It was fun
and interesting--since I had never even been to one before.

Is there any specific thing I should be doing regarding the AP's and the
listserv?
.