I tend to agree--in fact I agree quite a lot. Even though I hold similar
religious beliefs, I didn't find this piece particularly inspiring.   However,
I can't help but think if this listserve is to provide a forum for PD issues
and also to serve as a vent for some deeply held beliefs (which I see here all
the time), why can't this be just one more--and we'll ignore and delete
whatever we want--as we do anyway to other issues not useful to our personal
situation.  Sometimes I think we sacrifice richness of individual character
and get an insipid, milque toast something in exchange.