From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of HEIT BILL
Sent:   Thursday, May 14, 1998 3:37 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: [log in to unmask]: G@W - Thursday, May 14

In a message dated 5/14/98 3:39:18 PM Central Daylight Time,=0ABarb_MSN@C=
LASSIC.MSN.COM writes:

<<
 With all due respect, I believe it's inappropriate to post messages
 advertising religious "devotional materials," and ministerial informatio=
n on
 this List.

Dear Barb,
Being a loudmouth by nature and medicine use, I am a poor one to criticiz=
e=0Aanybody.  However (that's right, here it comes), do you really think =
folks=0Asitting in the privacy of their own home (computer rooms???) shou=
ld be=0Aoffended by someone who is trying to make sense of life?

This is not school or anything.  I find that, while He is almost as bad a=
bout=0Agetting Mo funding passed (I tried praying a lot) as is the US Con=
gress, God=0Ais not offensive.  If someone receives a religious computer =
tract or e-mail=0Aone finds offensive, there is always the delete button.=

 I do that with porn quite regularly, although I have yet to see PD porn=
=0A(would that be performed by a "parkeophyle"?)  I wonder how long most=
=0Aprostitutes can continue working after they develop PD?  Do you suppos=
e call=0Agirls can operate longer than streetwalkers?  I used to live in =
Las Vegas and=0Asee these gals doing their thing=85 no, I didn't actually=
 see them.  For one=0Athing, even if I asked nicely, Fuzz (a.k.a. Mary-my=
 bride) wouldn't let me.=0AOh gracious=85, I digress.

Back to the point:
Shortly after I signed on with you guys, I was reading something written =
by a=0Afella who suggested a more disciplined approach to items posted to=
 the list.=0ASomeone (new?) observed a lot of excess chatter and wanted t=
o change it.=0AHowever, even though I could see his point, I was glad tha=
t the consensus was=0Aagainst formalizing and that those with a case of P=
C diarrhea could still let=0Afly.  I don't agree that this should be an e=
xception.  It ain't like he can=0Areach through the computer, grab one by=
 the collar and shout "Are ya saved,=0Asister?" ;=3D)  C'mon, lighten up =
a tad.  Besides maybe those prayers work=0Aslowly.  We can't afford to ki=
ck God off the list.

With highest regards,
WHH 54/18