Date: Tuesday, 19-May-98 02:14 PM

From: Marty Rose               \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask])
To:   Parkinsn List Mail       \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask]
utoronto.ca)

Subject: Tasmar reaction

I had a very strange reaction to Tasmar.  I would wake up in the night
and first thing in the morning with what I would call mild aniexty.  I
had the feeling like I was really nervous or scared of something.  It
was very strange. It kept getting worse and worse.  I was also
experiencing much more severe anxiety then  ever before.  It finally
ended one night when I got so dyskinetic and anxious that I thought I
was going to explode.  I know this all sounds very strange and BELIEVE
ME IT WAS!  ( and very scary as well. Needless to say I stopped the
Tasmar  immediately.  I am curious if anyone else has experienced
anything like that.

Marty Rose

--
Bob Martone(Nancy 53/23)