Don, thanks, you made me feel better. I hope now YOU feel ok, if you can move
those boulders, you are in better shape than ME!  Don't feel bad about buying
a new part for the A/C, you'll probably save money on the electric bill. I am
so tired, I'll talk to you later!  Regards to Vivian and the family. Take it
easy on the coffee and cigs, they can really cause a lot of problems! I love
coffee, but if I have too much I bounce off the walls. If I smoked, I would
probably set myself on fire, so, I'm glad I don't!
TTYL, Kenbecker, @aol.com