 you all ought to see me in by western cloths,shoes,hat. spurs even had my
own  mule he he ha. really got some fancy shirts hats boots one pair of
boots i could sell for $600.00 on the endangered list. oh six shooter that
goes bang bang rifle me and gabby hayes are old buddy. lolo  did you play
cowboy and Indians.  girls miss out on a lot  bang bang.  some day i  will
put some of my cowboys pics on so riding cowboys and boys have fun to

                               74/30 lima,oh

                                        I.Y.Q.   DON  &  VIVIAN
                                  LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                  BEST MEDS FOR PD IS